- Do what you need to do now so you will eventually get to do what you want to do later.
- Discipline is the ability to get things done regardless of how you feel about doing them.
- Passion pays off only when channeled into the productive effort.
- Others may believe in you, help you, and support you, but ultimately nobody will do it for you. You are responsible for your own life.
- If you don’t do your job any differently than anybody else who does it, you won’t get paid more than anybody else.
- More often than not, you succeed in spite of – not because of – your circumstances.
- If you think a little better and work a little harder, you will always accomplish more than others.
- If you can’t control it, get over it.
- If you don’t appreciate where you are, you won’t appreciate where you are going.
- Get clear on what really matters to you and then get busy pursuing it.
If you have questions related to this topic or IT issues in general, please feel free to contact us using the information provided below:
Telephone: (408) 400-0232